Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thanks to my garden friend - Jen Estes




Brenner and I visited Jen Estes's garden. you know what? I didn't bring my camera and it was a very fun trip. Jen gave me a lot of good tips with the garden stuffs. One of them is the broccoli plant. I planted it last year and it grown so big and i had to move it on the side so that the bees will still come and I can have more room to grow others stuffs. Thanks to Jen, I moved the broccoli and now I have more room to plant other vegetables, I am scared of Bees too, just can't work around when there are 10 around my head). Athough the plant is looking kind of dead for now. But it still serves a purpose, the bees are still coming to pollinate my strawberries and lemon tree. I hate you bees and I love you, I just can't make up my mind yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment